Thursday 9 August 2007

Two Great Signings


What a good piece of Business by Pardew and Charlton, not only on the playing part but commercially as well. ZZ has a massive Chinese following and I wouldn't be surprised if there is some sort of TV Deal in the pipeline to show more Charlton Matches on Chinese TV , you heard it here first. Actually the times I did see ZZ play I thought he wasn't far off what has been missing from our midfield. The pressure I think got to him and we will see the best of him this season.
Izale Mcleod is also a great signing and I did see him score a few goals on Sunday Morning goals on ITV. The forward line now has the potential to score a hat full of goals and I think we will not only finish top but score the most goals -Brave words from me.
As for Diawara, who wants a player that does not want to play for the club even though his Agent influenced the move. If Diawara wanted to stay he would have done.

No comments: