Wednesday 5 December 2007

Lets all make it an away game for Saturday


A moment of madness or genius who knows , but if we all start singing come on you Tractor boys and dig out a blue scarf from somewhere, our lads might think its an away game . Surely three points guaranteed, but wait a moment, if the Town think its a home game they have a 100% home record-Oh well back to the drawing board. The last seven games defies all logic, four away wins with out conceding a goal, one win and two right royal thumping's at home.
Trying to think back to when our away form was far better than our home form and I cant think of a season. With all the inconsistency's this season I know what's going to happened, we will start winning at home and losing away, but as I am a home plastic I would definitely prefer that, hold on that's harsh on the real true supporters, the away fans. My ramblings are about as inconsistent as Charlton's form.
Come on you Reds- Ipswich 1 Charlton 3

No comments: