Monday 25 February 2008

The trouble with the Championship and the rallying cry

It has been said before, this years Championship is the most open for years and there is not one outstanding team in a very mediocre division. I get really pissed off when we lose, even more so when we are totally outplayed as on Saturday against Blackpool , I feel we should beat every team in the league and I expect us to do so. Totally unrealistic I know .
The Premiership is a different story as there are at least 12 games a season, an honourable defeat is acceptable. It really is galling when the rallying cry comes from the club and manager only for the players to let the fans down so badly, it seems to have occurred on every occasion.(the fans who travelled to Bloomfield Road have my utmost respect and the journey home must have been very painful.
I'm convinced the players try there hardest, maybe too hard, as there are added pressures from the expectant large away following. Please no more rallying cries, it doesn't work.
Bristol City , Stoke and Watford have peaked too early and we will streak through over the winning line with ten wins out of twelve.

Come on you Reds

No comments: