Friday 27 July 2007

Gutted -but what is a poor boy meant to do

Well that's it after a few beers I am well and truly gutted and tears are flowing . I am going to miss the first match against the Scunnies. After putting off friends on the South Coast for the last few weeks I said to my wife, what ever weekend you book, we will go . Fatal I know but there you have it. Not only that I'm going to miss a relegation decider against our local team in tennis in the Kent League-bollocks to that as well. Tomorrow I will offer my season ticket to my fellow Addick supporter so at least it wont be wasted for the match.
By the way just seen a great film The Fisher King for the third time -Robbin Williams best performance by a mile, if you have not seen it, its well worth watching
Come on you Reds

No comments: