Monday 17 September 2007

Norwich & The Broads and a 2-0 win will do nicely

Charlton V Norwich
We need a win tomorrow and I will be there
wearing my lucky Fred Perry Sweat Shirt. Please could we have a straight forward 2-0 win . My team for tomorrow
Weaver, Powell, Bougherra, Sodje, Mills
Reid, Ambrose, Semedo, Zhi,
Varney, Sam.
Attn 21, 525
Subs Thomas, Fortune , Randolph Tordorov if fit
Mcleod
Edit: Late News Tordorov and Iwelumo will be fit as they came off with cramp -were having a laugh here
Revised team Weaver, Powell, Bougherra, Sodje, Mills, Reid Ambrose, Semedo, Zhi, Tordorov, Iwelumo,
Subs Thomas, Randolph, Varney , Fortune, Sam

Come you Reds

Norwich and the Broads
More than two weeks ago we visited Norwich for the first time. The historical town centre was a complete surprise and well worth a long weekend stay. The surrounding area also has the beautiful Norfolk Broads and as you can see from my photo's, three hundred yards from any car park, you have the place to yourself, well almost. The picture on the right shows the magnificent
Norwich Cathedral . Norwich is the most complete Medieval City in Britain and I can tell you it has some lovely oldie worldie pubs and great shopping, unfortunate for my wallet. We stayed at the Ramada Jarvis hotel on a long weekend cheapie which included a fantastic breakfast and dinner. Just beware the ring road is almost as bad as any that I have encountered driving around Paris, one wrong turn and you go back to start . Carrow Road I know exactly where it is
we involuntarily passed it six times.



No comments: