Tuesday 1 April 2008

Pardew Reads our Blogs

What a surprise this morning when I opened my CND E:mail box, out of two thousand one really caught my eye. It was a long e:mail from our now suffering manager Alan Pardew. Apparently he came across my Blog by accident after volunteering to help a family member, who is studying a Degree course on the Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament . He is helping he/she research on the Web and after typing CND on Google , my Blog came up. With all the Links on my page he has been reading quite a few of my favourite Blogs for sometime and is amazed how informative unbiased and well written they are. He is however very much aware of how things have not gone according to plan this season, but has assured me that he is here for the long haul . He is wondering however- how does he get rid of his horrible new nickname The Tinkerman .
He actually had a little joke with me about how NYA is being investigated for hacking and thought Chicago Addick ran a travel agency, as his traveling exploits are so well written and informative he is already planning to spend his summer/ sorry late spring holidays in the Windy City . He was very saddened to read of the demise of the Frankie Valley Blog until I advised him that Frankie had taken his Doctorate in Psychiatry and is now known as Doctor Kish. After that news , under anonymous he will be seeking therapy. He also thinks that Wyn Grant should become the official world ambassador for CAOD -Charlton Athletic Overseas Development because WG has surely visited every Country in World. He thinks all the blogs are great but did have one little criticism about mine which was to make sure to use spell check more often ! and maybe check up on that grammar.
Thanks very much Alan.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!

Did he mention the acid drops the Inspector lives on, and our "soul" man BA?

Pembury Addick

Anonymous said...

Are you serious CND?

Anonymous said...

Oh dear forgot the date - my ego is too big clearly

Confidential Rick said...

Splendid CN. best yet. (Also it takes a very special post to catch our NYA out)

StoneMuse said...

Good one CND