Wednesday 31 December 2008

We have a new manager

A New manager
Just got back from the gym which means I will feel less guilty for the blow out I will have tonight.
Anyway hot news that probably everyone has heard -we have a new manager and guess what! his name is Phil Parkinson. Oh well lets hope he can settle things down and really put his name to the new team. This actually looks like a forced decision due to finances and probably a lack of cheap suitable candidates. Crap almighty, what a bloody mess and who could have ever anticipated such a downfall in 36 months. Forest will be my next game and I will get behind the team as usual but Christ its not something I am looking forward to . We so desperately need those three points and if ever there is a game to start a run then this is surely it.

Come on Reds. Please-

Happy New Year to one and all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy new year to you too mate!

PemburyAddick